Thursday, April 14, 2011

Intro to me, in ABC format!

Hello, anonymous internet people!

So, I am restarting a blog. I had one a while ago but I'm horrible at keeping one. So, here goes!
I thought it would be a good idea to have an introduction to me, even though I expect most of the people reading this to be people I invite to read & or send a link to, but maybe someday I will have stalkers... (Not sure how I feel about that.)
Anyways! Introduction. After reading Steffani's blog, I was inspired to steal the A B C thing from her (But it's ok, she stole it from someone else =) This stuff reminds me of MySpace, back in the day...

A= Available: 
Not ATM. 

B= Best Friend:
I have been friends with Ms Loki Marie for some 20 odd years, give or take a decade. Andrea is always amazing to talk me out of stupid ideas and give a voice of reason (even if I don't always listen!) Lovely Elisabeth is AMAZING at telling me to do whatever makes ME happy, which is fantastic. Kate is also lovely, even though I haven't known her as long but I can tell we will be friends for a long time. I have so many wonderful friends! There's too many to list...

C= Cake or pie:
Cake is not really my thing, usually. I'd definitely go for some pie =)

D= Drink of choice:
Water. Almost always water.

E= Essential item you use everyday:
Computer, usually lol

F= Favorite color:
Blue, purple, red

G= Gummy bears or worms:
Eh. Chocolate?

H= Hometown:
Born in CA raised in AZ

I= Indulgences:
Food! Sushi, chocolate, whatever my craving of the month is...

J= January or February:
Neither, thanks. I hate the winter. If I HAD to choose, January, because New Years is a better holiday than Valentines.

K= Kids and Names:
Kids, not so much. If I have them, they will be adopted. For a boy, Joshua Robert. For a girl, maybe Jade. Not sure.

L= Life is incomplete without:
Hopes and dreams (and chocolate)

M= Marriage date:
Far, far away thanks. I've got too much to see and do!
Unless I decide to live in New Zealand, in which case I may marry someone sooner than the three years of dating first rule calls for. MAYBE. Probably not. Marriage is an iffy thing. 

N= Number of siblings:
1 younger brother.

O= Oranges or apples:
I feel like this question is referencing something other than oranges or apples... I don't know.

P= Phobias or Fears:
Fears bug me. So I work to overcome them. Don't have any left.

Q= Favorite Quote:
I have a lot! My favorite of the year is:
Matter flows from place to place, and momentarily comes together to be you. Some find that thought disturbing, I find the reality thrilling

R= Reason to smile:
Little things =)

S= Season:
Spring, for the flowers and plants coming to life. Summer, because its nice and warm and theres so much to do. Fall, because of the leaves changing color. I don't like winter though.

T= Tag 3 or 4 people:
Copy at your will. I don't do tags.

U= Unknown fact about me:
Secret crush on the Old Spice man. I love deep voices!

V= Vegetable you don't like:
None, I LOVE them all.

W= Worst habit:
Procrastination! Horrible...

X= X-rays :
Not yet radio-active (I think)

Y= Your favorite food:
I love food! Anything except fast food and twinkies. Theyre creepy.

Z= Zodiac Sign:
Tauros.

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm sushi!

    I love the answer to the Oranges or Apples question hahaha

    And you have a rule that you need to date for 3 years before you're married? I bet once you meet the person and you KNOW, you'll throw that out the window. =P

    And I agree, this totally reminds me of MySpace! I secretly miss those days...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo and I love the text you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the two years of Psychology coming to play with that rule! Technically, it should be 5, but I think most guys won't stand for that. My dad pursued my mom and tried to get her to marry him for NINE years! (She finally gave in when he said he was gonna go marry some other chick if my mom didn't say yes this time, haha) And I suppose I might, but I'm very weary of relationships, so... Who knows what the future holds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine years?! That's crazy! My man and I just hit the 3 year mark and I'm like, Hello, any time soon please? haha That's a cute story though. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my mom was married once before to a COMPLETE asshole. He seemed totally sweet, and when they got married, it went to shit. My mom swore she would never marry again, but my dad finally convinced her. I think I inherited some of her paranoia with men! Or maybe my own life experiences taught me my own paranoia. I'm getting better though =) Slowly...

    ReplyDelete